For those of you that could not attend the WorkMatters Eight to Five event in early September, here are some tools to help you on your faith@work journey.
This month we are focusing on the first and most important of the Seven Pillars of Faith at Work – RELATIONSHIP. Here are seven simple “how to” tips to help you be successful in abiding with God at work:
- Morning bible reading and prayer - include your work!
- Wear a wrist band as a reminder to “think God.”
- Meet weekly with trusted co-workers to discuss/pray for your work.
- Ask God for his peace in your work. Start watching for it.
- Crazy but…the privacy of the bathroom makes an awesome prayer room.
- Over lunch one day, fast and serve in a food kitchen or homeless shelter.
- Be intentional with the Seven Pillars of Faith at Work.
What suggestions do you have?